Christiana & Adam

Christiana & Adam

Friday, May 16, 2014

Now for something completely different

During this process Adam & I have looked to you to donate money to our adoption fund and many of you have by buying Adam's Book. Thank you so much for that.

Last weekend I was reading a post in a Facebook group that I belong to where someone asked how do I increase my income. Many different viable options were offered and that is when it occurred to me that the best way to find work is to network.  Someone must know of jobs out there that I can apply for, or know of someone looking for employees.  All of the money that I make will go towards our adoption fund.  I'm applying for jobs right now and hoping to get something soon.  But if anyone knows of anything please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment