Christiana & Adam

Christiana & Adam

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Still waiting

It seems like we are in the hurry up and wait mode. Hurry up and raise money so that we can enter the adoption pool. But wait till the home-study is done. I know that it takes time for things to happen and that our counselor at the agency has other clients so we wait for her to finish.

While we are waiting here some random thoughts.I thought I wasn't going to write about this but have changed my mind. I read something on facebook that made me want to throw up: a woman in England is having an abortion because she wants to be on a television show and having a child would interfere with that. Are you kidding me? Maybe you should have thought about that before having sex. I can't believe that we have become a society that thinks it is okay to abort your child so that you can be on television. My hope is that she will not get to be the star that she wants to be but who knows.

My next random thought: I'm so glad that people are willing to chose adoption over abortion because that means that one day I will be a mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment